Yoga allows you to rediscover a sense of wholeness in your life, where you do not feel like you are constantly trying to fit broken pieces together.
– B.K.S Iyengar
- Timetables are subject to change.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Passes are for standard classes only.
Workshops/Retreats are to be paid in full.
- 10% discount for students and pension card holders.
- Doors open 15mins prior to class, please arrive early to settle in.
- Bookings are essential, some classes fill fast.
- Classes are subject to change and may be cancelled if no participants.
- Please note that Sharna Kate Yoga requires 12 hours’ notice to cancel any booked session or class so that we can offer the place to somebody else, or the total cost will be forfeited.
Yin Yoga allows us to work into the deeper tissues of ligaments, joints and deep facial networks while preparing the mind for the deep stillness. You will be guided into postures that are held for a length of time. Yin Yoga challenges the mind and body.
Restorative Yoga is active relaxation. It’s an exploration throughout the body, learning to listen, feel and be guided by its subtle ways of communication. You will be guided through a gentle class of floor postures, using props to help aid in maximum comfort and relaxation.
Flow & Restore
This class moves at a slow and steady pace, helping to guide you into your body and consciously develop awareness through gentle movement, followed by a calming reset to the nervous system through restorative practices. Leaving you feeling like you’ve moved your body and calmed your mind. A combination of strength and grace. Creating a sense of balance.
A highly effective practice to release stress and bring a greater sense of awareness within. you will be guided through mind and body to help release deep tension stored.